Wednesday, November 30, 2011

advisement.

Over the past four years, I've never been excited to go to advisement. Although the late start is a great incentive to make the day great, all of its other aspects have no interest to me. First, all of the class times are off and it's impossible to remember when you get out of class. Sure classes are shorter, but you can tell teachers struggle to get something productive done within that hour. Lunches are later, and my stomach gets ready for food at the same time and then boom! Wednesday, I can hear it growling in the later third and fourth periods. Also, the friends I used to get to see during advisement have all succumbed themselves to PSEO, and I never get to see them. So here I sit in the semi-quiet surroundings of Mrs. Ambrose's room. Working on homework, and like today, blogging, is the only way to make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment