Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday (11-25-11)

Instead of joining the masses and waking up at midnight to go shop, I slept comfortably though the night. And my Friday night consisted of something better than saving 40%. A few of my closest girls on the swim team decided to celebrate. One being it was Abby's 18th birthday! And the other was for Sheng, who is moving to California in a matter of days... it was a combination of happy/sad that really made a memorable night.

One thing that stood out to me the most was how much I was going to miss Sheng. She had swam in my lane the past two years, and I knew I would miss her, but I didn't think this much. I think the majority of what makes me sad is the fact that I'm scared to say goodbye to this one friend... and in a matter of months, I will be saying goodbye to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment