Sunday, November 20, 2011

american beauty

For our fourth and and final paper of our writing portfolio, I am excited to be critiquing the film American Beauty.  It has always been a film that I have wanted to see and never got around to it. Film has always been a passion of mine. I've grown up in a house where my family watches all types of movies and we have the lines memorized of all of our favorites. My favorite type of movies are the ones that make you think about it; there's nothing worse than something predictable. When choosing American Beauty, I knew it was going to be one that I could watch over and over for this project. And after watching it for the first time on Saturday, my prediction was right. It's a movie unlike anything else I've ever seen before, and I am excited to watch it again. And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment