Sunday, October 16, 2011

accepted

A few weeks ago I completed my applications for my top four schools: Madison, the U of M, St. Thomas and Eau Claire. I love each school for different reasons and I am going to have a real difficult job deciding which one to call home next fall. Two days in a row last week I received two acceptance letters! Both St. Thomas and Eau Claire are eager for me to join their schools. I was ecstatic! There was a huge weight of relief lifted off my shoulders. For the first time since senior year had started it felt like I could exhale.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job describing how I think most seniors are feeling this fall. I love your last line: "For the first time..it felt like I could exhale". It really helped me understand how you were feeling.

    ReplyDelete