Monday, October 3, 2011

goals

Last week the other swim team captain, Laura, my best friend had her appendix unexpectedly taken out. She's unfortunately out for the season, leaving me to step up my game as captain. It's not like I have been slacking, but this is 'Hell Week' in swimming, so it's extremely important to keep our team of sixty girls together and strong. I've decided to come up with three daily goals of how I could be a better captain. Tomorrows goals consist of teaching the team a new cheer in time for Thursday's meet, encourage the team after hard sets throughout practice and have a mini-meeting with all of the other seniors and remind them that they are in leadership roles too. I hope that with these daily goals I will make people even more proud that voted me captain. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment