Sunday, October 30, 2011

laundry

Ever since I can remember, I have greatly enjoyed folding laundry. I love taking the freshly dried clothes out of the dryer and feeling that warmth. So snugly. To most this is a chore, but I race the bucket upstairs and empty it out on my parent's bed. First, I begin to sort: mom's, dad's, Molly's and my clothes into different piles. And then sort through the items of clothing. It is safe to say that I am obsessed with organization. Folding our families big fluffy towels is my favorite. There is something so relaxing about it all, so when ever I am feeling stressed I go and do the laundry. (:

2 comments:

  1. Maddy I love your two word sentence.... so snuggly. I could picture my own warm clothes from the dryer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though i don't find folding laundry relaxing i can definitely tell that you enjoy it. maybe i should try pretend that its relaxing and i won't see it as such a chore either.

    ReplyDelete