Sunday, October 2, 2011

oh molly

I owe some of the happiest moments of my life to my little sister. On July 12th, 1997 at 7:10 in the evening, my Molly joined our family. I would call her "sissy" and we were joined at the hip growing up. Our simliar 'bob' haircuts and sometimes matching outfits (thanks mom) made us look like twins. We would spend our days playing gymnastics and 'school' with our best friends: Erin and Alex. I remember all of the times Molly would make me smile and crack up at her cute jokes, when no one else could. During the long hot summers, we would stay up late and have sleepovers in one of our rooms watching movies on the old portable DVD player. Molly would let me play with her hair, doing it in crazy looks as I pleased without even a complaint. I loved how close we were. We still are. We still are those same little girls, just a lot older and tiny bit more wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment