Sunday, September 25, 2011

bridesmaids

On Saturday my family has a tradition of watching a movie together. I was excited for this weekend because I knew Bridesmaids was finally on On Demand. We were watching it in the afternoon instead of Saturday night because my family always watches the Gophers play football. (They would lose terribly to NDSU that Saturday, an embarrassment, but this is not a football rant post...) The movie was filled with tons of recognizable and favorite faces: John Hamm, who I love to watch as Don Draper in Mad Men, the actress that played "Sookie" in Gilmore Girls as well as two of my favorite Saturday Night Live ladies. It was hilarious, just like everyone had told me. Every time people had talked about it, they seemed surprised that I hadn't seen it yet since I am known for knowing everything about films. I laughed at every line, especially one of my favorite's of the movie where the mom mentioned that the movie Castaway had just been added to Netflix, saying "it's like Forest Gump on an island!"

No comments:

Post a Comment