Thursday, September 29, 2011

the radio

The familiar sounds of K102 are playing lightly right now in the math resource center, I am a teacher's assistant for Denny and it can get pretty quiet up here. I don't know what I would do without the music. Music in general is something that makes people happy. I know for myself, my mood will instantly brighten if I here the lyrics to one of my favorite songs. There is simply nothing better than that moment when a song comes on the radio that perfectly outlines your mood, whether it's happy or sad. While I'm driving, music is a constant. Whoever sits in the passenger's seat next to me knows that as soon as a radio station turns to static, I like it turned immediately. Another station, for constant music. That's just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment