Sunday, September 11, 2011

crabby maddy

Apparently You're supposed to catch up on sleep over the weekend, or that's what everyone says. Me? I feel more tired then I was at the end of the school week. My legs ache from standing during my entire seven hour shift this morning. Both Saturday and Sunday I woke up when it was dark outside, that is never a good feeling. Looking at my planner I still have quite a few homework assignments to do, joy. To add to my pile of annoyances, my younger sister Molly continues to pass by my bedroom door singing the most obnoxious songs, with her even more obnoxious voice. I usually have the attention span of a seven year old, but right now I think it's closer to that of a four year old, maybe even three. No motivation. No determination. I just came up with a new game, its called "Lets See How Many Times I Can Check My Facebook Without Realizing No One Has Posted Anything New." I am so tired I think I might start hallucinating any second now... two seconds later: I think I just saw a turtle playing a banjo.

No comments:

Post a Comment